From June 22 to August 24, 2019, when the summer begins, the neighborhood of the Boulingrin sounds to the rhythm of the jazz.
It is the must-see event of the summer in Reims. Proposed by the City of Reims and organized by Jazzus Productions, “Jazz au Boulingrin” makes you experience summer with music!
These concerts of jazz, blues and soul are free and take place outdoors on a stage that backs onto the magnificent Halles du Boulingrin.
Rendez-vous on Saturday at 7:30 pm, around the stage and on the terraces of the surrounding bars.
Here is the program:
- Saturday June 22nd: 112 Brass Band (Funk, hip-hop and jazz)
- Saturday July 6: Tam de Villiers Quartet (Jazz)
- Saturday July 13th: RP Quartet (Jazz of the 60s)
- Saturday July 27th: Mathieu Chazarenc Quartet (Jazz)
- Saturday August 3rd: Ralph Lavital Quintet (Jazz with multicolored influences)
- Saturday, August 24: Theo Girard Quartet (Nervous Jazz)
At 7:30 pm, free concerts, free admission
Halles du Boulingrin
51100 Reims – France
+33 (0) 3 26 40 90 69